- Set up a meeting with a Study Abroad Advisor
- Go over the application process in detail
- Get a course approval form
- Get a budget worksheet that outlines the costs of the program
To make an appointment contact email@example.com or call 585-475-4466.
- Login to the Compass at studyabroad.rit.edu/compass
- Go to 'My Profile' and fill out all the required fields. Make sure to press the "SAVE" button on each page.
- Start an application in the Compass by going to 'Search Programs'. Use the drop down menu to choose Kosovo as the destination, then click "Apply Search".
If you are a non-RIT student, some of the information above might be different for you. If you are interested in joining one of RIT's Global Programs, please contact: