Collaborative Research Space
Connected, open research labs that are designed to further knowledge and practices in specific areas of computing security. The combined space has room for over 60 students.
- Faraday Lab for safe wireless security experiments
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Lab
- Security and Artificial Intelligence Lab (SAIL)
- Software Mining and Integrity Lab Environment (SMILE)
- Humans and Cybersecurity Lab (HAC Lab)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies Security Lab (NETS Lab)