- Award amounts up to $10,000!
- Application deadline is Friday, February 2, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Award recipients will be notified by Friday, March 17, 2018.
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a full-time undergraduate African American, Latin American or Native American (AALANA) student in good academic and judicial standing.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the end of Fall 2017 semester.
- Demonstrate the following qualities (high school experience can be used):
Leadership, Campus Citizenship & Community Service
*This is a tuition needs only scholarship for 2018-2019 and cannot cover the cost of books or room and board.
One 900-1200 word Essay. View essay questions.
Letters of Recommendation Template and Instructions:
Completed Application Includes:
- This application form submission
- One 900-1200 word Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
If you have any questions, please contact RIT’s Multicultural Center for Academic Success (MCAS) at (585) 475-4704 or email@example.com.
The application for 2019-2020 will be available on January 14, 2019.