- Award amounts up to $10,000!
- Application deadline is Friday, February 15, 2019.
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a full-time undergraduate African American, Latin American or Native American (AALANA) student in good academic and judicial standing.
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the end of Fall 2018 semester.
- Demonstrate the following qualities (high school experience can be used):
Leadership, Campus Citizenship & Community Service
*This is a tuition needs only scholarship for 2019-2020 and cannot cover the cost of books or room and board.
One 900-1200 word Essay. View essay questions.
Letters of Recommendation Template and Instructions:
Recommendors will be automatically emailed template from list applicant provides during application process.
Completed Application Includes:
- This application form submission
- One 900-1200 word Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
If you have any questions, please contact RIT’s Multicultural Center for Academic Success (MCAS) at (585) 475-4704 or email@example.com.