Purchasing Gift Cards
Give the gift of food and treat your friend, student, professor, or co-worker to their favorite RIT Dining location – perfect for birthdays, holidays, and to say thank you or congratulations! Gift cards are available in any increment of $5 or more and may be purchased using Tiger Bucks, cash, and Visa/Mastercard and Discover Card. Card balance may be obtained from any dining cashier. Gift cards for any RIT Dining location may be purchased at the following locations: Artesano Bakery & Cafe, Midnight Oil, The College Grind, Sol's Underground, The Corner Store, Beanz, Bytes and The Market at Global Village.
*Note: Some locations have cashless hours. Visit each location web page for cashless hours and information.
Departments Purchasing Gift Cards
RIT Employees – If you are purchasing gift cards using university funds in the form of a GL Number or P-card, please follow the below instructions.
If you are paying via GL number:
- You must order the gift card(s) in advance by emailing email@example.com and please include your departments 24 digit GL account number. The Dining Business Office will prepare your gift card packet, and will notify you when it is ready for pickup
- When notified, pickup your gift cards packet from the RIT Dining Business Office located in SAU, A520
- Upon purchase, please fill out a Gifts Given Form and attach the original receipt, indicate the method of payment (e.g., P-card statement, Invoice Payment form, etc.) and send one copy to the Payroll Office, EAS 6th Floor. Please call the Payroll Office (ext. 5-2418) with questions
If you are paying via a P-card:
- All Dining locations accept credit cards as a method of payment. Be sure to ask a RIT Dining staff member for a receipt when purchasing at our registers
- Upon purchase, please fill out a Gifts Given Form and attach the original receipt, indicate the method of payment (e.g. P-card statement, Invoice Payment form, etc.) and send one copy to the Payroll Office, GEM 6th Floor. Please call the Payroll Office (ext. 5-2418) with questions
Terms and Conditions of RIT Dining Gift Cards
RIT Dining gift cards are redeemable only for food, and beverage items at all RIT Dining locations; it may not be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. There is no expiration date, however, unused balances are remitted to NYS after 5 years in accordance with Article 13 of the NYS Abandoned Property Law. RIT reserves the right to modify the terms of this card to comply with changes in applicable law.
Questions regarding gift cards? Contact Dining at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-475-2228.