What are Tiger Bucks?
Tiger Bucks is a valuable and convenient debit account accessed through your RIT ID card and is available to all RIT students, faculty and staff. Simply deposit funds onto your RIT ID card, and enjoy the ease and convenience of being able to make purchases at over 75 on and off-campus locations. Add as much or as little as you would like when it’s convenient for you!
How It Works
- Add funds to your Tiger Bucks account online, via mobile, or in-person
- Use your card for food or other purchases at a wide variety of on-campus and off-campus locations
- Purchase amounts are deducted from the available balence
- Your RIT ID card prevents others from using your lost or stolen card
- There is a $5 minimum deposit for credit card deposits
- Tiger Bucks is not a cash card, you cannot receive cash from this account
Learn more by selecting a topic below: