What are Tiger Bucks?
Tiger Bucks is a valuable and convenient debit account accessed through your RIT ID card and is available to all RIT students, faculty and staff. Simply deposit funds onto your RIT ID card, and enjoy the ease and convenience of being able to make purchases to over 75 on and off campus locations. There are no hidden fees, no interest and no monthly billing. Add as much or as little as you would like when it’s convenient for you!
How It Works: An Overview
- Add funds to your Tiger Bucks account online, on mobile, or in-person.
- Use your card for food or other purchases at a wide variety of on-campus and off-campus locations.
- Purchase amounts are deducted from the available blance.
- Vending Machine Purchases: A precautionary $20 daily limit (on vending machines only) restricts the use of a lost or stolen card.
- Your RIT Photo ID prevents others from using your lost or stolen card for Tiger Bucks purchases.
- There is a $5 minimum deposit for credit card deposits.
- Tiger Bucks is not a cash card. You cannot receive cash from this account.
Learn more by selecting a topic below: