What are Tiger Bucks?
Tiger Bucks is a valuable and convenient debit account accessed through your RIT ID card and is available to all RIT students, faculty, and staff. Purchases can be made at various locations on and off-campus including Barnes & Noble at RIT, RIT hockey games, and RIT concert tickets. There are no fees, no interest, no monthly billing, and funds never expire.
- Use at over 75 dining and retail locations on and off-campus
- Never expires and rolls over each semester
- Online deposits available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at eservices.rit.edu
How It Works
- Add funds to your Tiger Bucks account online, via mobile, or in-person
- Use your card for food or other purchases at a wide variety of on-campus and off-campus locations
- Purchase amounts are deducted from the available balance
- Your RIT ID card prevents others from using your lost or stolen card
- There is a $5 minimum deposit for credit card deposits
- Tiger Bucks is not a cash card, you cannot receive cash from this account
Learn more by selecting a topic below: