Great things happen when tigers get together!
RIT Events will help you find a space on campus that's just right for your meeting, event or gathering. RIT students, faculty and staff use the system as a central place to request more than 1,000 rooms on campus. RIT’s new centralized reservation system for requesting space, RIT catering, and FMS event services.
The role of the FMS Special Events Department is to coordinate services to support RIT special events. Some of the services that are offered are as follows:
- Rentals of tables, linens, chairs, coat racks, tents, popcorn machines, cotton candy machines, sno cone machines, portable toilets, golf carts, and other miscellaneous items.
- Room setup/reset, custodial coverage, garbage cans, directional signage, barbeque grills, electrical support, hanging of banners, mullion removals, transport of event supplies, etc.
- Ordering dedicated event parking spaces, E-Permits, valet parking, etc.
For additional information, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that these are Publisher files. Arrange the tables, chairs, and other furtniture to how you envision the room to be set up.
- Items to left of margin are to scale and can be copied and pasted; do not resize
- Do not copy and paste existing furniture
- Add a detailed note if existing furniture needs to be moved
- Send completed diagram to firstname.lastname@example.org
003 - Campus Center
003 - Clark Gym
004 - Student Alumni Union
- SAU_1250_Ingle Auditorium
- SAU_1300_Al Davis Room
- SAU_1500_Alumni Room
- SAU_1510_1829 Room
- SAU_1550_Fireside Lounge
- SAU_1930_Main Lobby
007 - James Booth Hall
008 - Thomas Gosnell Hall
009 - James Gleason Hall
016 - Schmitt Interfaith Center
055 - Student Development Center
060 - Lyndon Baines Johnson Hall
- LBJ_1000_Dyer Arts Center
- LBJ_1860_Panara Theatre
- LBJ_2110_Orhinger Gallery
070 - Golisano Hall
071 - MAGIC Spell Studios
078 - Louise Slaughter Hall
081 - Sustainable Institute Hall
087 - Student Innovation Hall