Project Requests



Urgent maintenance incidents requiring an immediate response, such as a burst pipe or the loss of heat, should be phoned into FMS at (585) 475-2842.


If the request requires access to a restricted area such as a student's dorm room, you must tell us a time when our staff can gain entry.

Common Projects

Furniture & Office Moves

Furniture and office moves


General project requests


Pickups, shipping


New signs/nameplates, sign changes

Key or Lock Changes

New keys, lock changes