RIT community members can submit an online request for physical materials in our collection (books, DVDs, microfilm, etc.), and we will contact you when your items are ready for pickup. This free service is available to all current students, faculty, and staff with an active RIT account.
Faculty who need a reserve item can request it by emailing email@example.com.
How to Request Pickup
- Find available items in our online catalog.
- Click Request. If the Request button doesn't work, please refresh your cache.
- Click the option that applies to you.
- Login using your RIT account to submit your request.
- We will contact you via email when your items are ready for pickup, generally within 1-3 days.