Study Abroad for Business Students
- Business courses are available in the Fall and Spring semesters at RIT Croatia (Zagreb & Dubrovnik) and RIT Dubai for an easy, seamless study abroad experience (but you are not limited to these locations!).
- There is a wide variety of business coursework available abroad which means you will need to spend some time narrowing down your program choices. Thinking about your priorities in choosing a program (level of cultural immersion, program cost, language of instruction and location) will help you settle on a good program fit.
- If you’re an Accounting or Finance major, it is important to start early when planning to study abroad in order to have the most flexibility in finding accounting and finance coursework abroad. But remember that if you’re late to the game, you may still have options and a study abroad advisor can help you find a program that may work for you.
Saunders Study Abroad Info Sheet – Highlights major/college specific study abroad information such as the best time to go and popular programs.
- If you’re interested in one of the programs highlighted, login to the Compass (application database), click on the ‘Search Programs’ tab and type in the program name in the keyword box to learn more and start an application.
- Don’t see a program you’re interested in on the sheet? Do a Compass search to expand your options (choose your field of study from the drop down list).
Saunders Study Abroad Pathway - Developed by Saunders to help students in each major identify an ideal time to study abroad. If the suggested time frame for your major doesn’t work for you, work with your academic and study abroad advisors to determine an alternative time frame.
Study Abroad Scholarships
- RIT Education Abroad Travel Grant - Available for RIT Global Campus, Faculty-Led, and Exchange programs ($500-$1,000). Students are automatically considered for this funding if you have a pending application in the RIT study abroad Compass for an eligible program. Awards are based on financial need.
- Saunders undergraduate scholarship - May be used towards study abroad, must have 3.2 GPA or higher, yearly deadline in February
- Honors students are eligible for a $500 travel grant to study abroad.
- Other featured study abroad scholarships - keep in mind that scholarship deadlines are often early, so it’s best to investigate these early in your study abroad application process.
- RIT Study Abroad Scholarships - RIT college and department scholarships that can support a study abroad program of your choice
- National Study Abroad Scholarships - Nationally competitive scholarships that fund a study abroad program of your choice.
- Funded Programs - Competitive international programs to study, research, learn a language, or intern abroad that are mostly or fully funded.
Saunders Global Ambassadors
Study Abroad Global Ambassadors are returned Saunders study abroad students who can answer any questions you may have from a student perspective – feel free to reach out to them via email or social media.
|Paulina Hudspeth||Supply Chain Management||RIT Croatiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Machelle Boisvert||Finance||RIT Croatiaemail@example.com|
Additional International Opportunities
These highlighted international programs and fellowships include options for undergraduate students or after graduation opportunities.
- Critical Language Scholarship - Funding for an 8-10 week summer study abroad opportunity for American college and university students to learn languages essential to America’s engagement with the world.
- CBYX Young Professionals - German language study and internship in your field of study in Germany
- Fulbright Fellowship (U.S. Student Program) - funding for upcoming or recent graduates to go to grad school, teach English, or complete an independent research project abroad.
Contact Jenny Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Education Abroad, for more information on these opportunities and to assist you in the application process.
Search for more fellowship opportunities at email@example.com