Study Abroad for Business Students
- Business courses are available in the Fall and Spring semesters at RIT Croatia (Zagreb & Dubrovnik) and RIT Dubai for an easy, seamless study abroad experience (but you are not limited to these locations!).
- There is a wide variety of business coursework available abroad which means you will need to spend some time narrowing down your program choices. Thinking about your priorities in choosing a program (level of cultural immersion, program cost, language of instruction and location) will help you settle on a good program fit.
- If you’re an Accounting or Finance major, it is important to start early when planning to study abroad in order to have the most flexibility in finding accounting and finance coursework abroad. But remember that if you’re late to the game, you may still have options and a study abroad advisor can help you find a program that may work for you.
Saunders Study Abroad Info Sheet – Highlights major/college specific study abroad information such as the best time to go and popular programs.
- If you’re interested in one of the programs highlighted, login to the Compass (application database), click on the ‘Search Programs’ tab and type in the program name in the keyword box to learn more and start an application.
- Don’t see a program you’re interested in on the sheet? Do a Compass search to expand your options (choose your field of study from the drop down list).
Saunders Study Abroad Pathway - Developed by Saunders to help students in each major identify an ideal time to study abroad. If the suggested time frame for your major doesn’t work for you, work with your academic and study abroad advisors to determine an alternative time frame.
Study Abroad Scholarships for Business Students:
- RIT Education Abroad Travel Grant - Awarded to students going on RIT Global Campus, exchange or faculty-led programs. You will be able to “opt-in” for this scholarship consideration as part of your application.
- Honors students are eligible for a $500 travel grant to study abroad.
For many more scholarships and fellowships for study abroad use the scholarship search tool available at fellowships.rit.edu
Saunders Global Ambassadors
Study Abroad Global Ambassadors are returned Saunders study abroad students who can answer any questions you may have from a student perspective – feel free to reach out to them via email or social media.
|Kasey Mathews||Business Management||RIT Croatiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Mejia||Business Management||Open Campuses in Germany, England & France (CIEE);
Cuba (RIT Faculty-Led)