As a business alum, you will join a community of nearly 136,000 alumni at RIT, and approximately 25,000 at Saunders alumni.
The hard work you put in as a business student and throughout your career, shaped what Saunders College is today. The success of our alumni defines our reputation as a college, where we regularly receive top recognitions around the globe for our excellence.
We welcome you to contact us directly for any questions or information we can assist you with.
Your engagement and support of Saunders, beyond graduation, is more important than ever. We thank you for finding meaningful ways to get connected with Saunders, whether you have continued to do so since graduation, or are starting now. Your ongoing participation helps ensure that Saunders continues to build on its legacy of applied learning, delivering real-world experiences, and connecting students with industry. More importantly, your participation reinforces the personal attention our students experience as part of a close-knit community at a leading technology university.
Alumni like yourself have found the following resources helpful for personal advancement while also helpful in advancing our shared Saunders mission. Explore the many options available for you to find fun, rewarding and meaningful ways to get connected. We would love to see you online, on campus, and at an off campus event, or see you participate in any of the events and programs that are available to you.
Are you new to the RIT Alumni community or planning to be soon? Please take the time to complete a Post-Graduation Plans Survey. This is extremely important, as it allows RIT to support your career goals and plans, measures the success of our programs and your accomplishments, and raise our reputation and the value of your degree.
Attend a Saunders Events
- Check out all upcoming events on our Saunders Events Calendar
- Visit the RIT Alumni Events Calendar
- see past speakers, videos, and photo albums on the Saunders Featured Events page
Engage with Saunders students
- Volunteer at an upcoming Saunders event
- Share your experiences with future students at a Saunders recruitment event
- Volunteer to be a mentor or a judge for student competitions. Email Bill Sachman email@example.com for details.
- Join an alumni Pizza Bomb evening where alumni deliver pizza to classrooms and share their experience. This is a great opportunity for students to feel a direct connection to their alumni. Email Bill Sachman for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage with Social Media
- Check out our Saunders Social Media Directory to like, follow, or join our accounts.
- Add your Saunders program to your LinkedIn profile using our quick add buttons
- Provide a positive rating on our Facebook and other social media accounts
- Like and retweet us on Twitter
- Post content to our Saunders LinkedIn Group page. Here, you can share articles, personal successes, and successes of your company, or like and share posts from your fellow alumni.
Check out Saunders news, and share on your social accounts
- Read about what’s happening in the Saunders community with the Saunders News
- Hear what the media is saying about Saunders with Saunders Media Coverage
Explore RIT Alumni Resources
- Check out all the activities and resources available from RIT Alumni Association
- Tell us your alumni stories to help spread Saunders Pride. Submit your story today
Creating Student Opportunities for Success
Saunders College is named after E. Philip Saunders, a serial entrepreneur and founder of TravelCenters of America Inc. Mr. Saunders' support has helped catapult RIT Business programs to new heights in providing resources for scholarships, faculty expansion and an endowment for future initiatives. This support is centered on creating student opportunities.
Mr. Saunders bought into a business school where his entrepreneurial spirit is reflected and is firmly positioned at the intersection of business and technology. His significant investments in time, effort, and funding instilled a confidence and a vision inspiring others to follow. His leadership resulted in the completion of the Saunders Challenge where Saunders matching contributions helped raise $20 million.
With a steady path of increased rankings and reputation, Saunders College is excelling in its traditions of offering an applied education, with a best-of-class outcomes rate, leveraging the RIT Edge through access to STEM disciplines across all nine colleges at RIT.
Campaign for Greatness
Now you can help continue making these exciting plans a reality by supporting Sanders College to create valuable student opportunities. Designate a specific cause or add your support to the Saunders College General Fund, the Saunders Alumni Endowed Scholarship, Women's Network Endowed Scholarship or Recent Alumni Endowed Scholarship.
View Campaign for Greatness at Saunders
Click here to Make a Gift and Support Saunders Today!
Creating Student Opportunities