We encourage campus visitors and University guests to join us for meals on campus. Types of payments accepted by visitors are Tiger Bucks, Cash, Credit (Visa/Mastercard/Discover), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Pay Range. Our credit card processing allows chip, contactless, and swipe methods.
Tiger Bucks is a valuable and convenient debit account accessed through temporary Reload Cards for campus visitors.
Purchases can be made at various locations on-campus including Dining locations, Barnes & Noble at RIT, RIT hockey games, RIT concert tickets, and more.
For guests, Tiger Bucks funds can be added in-person at one of our Tiger Spend Reload Stations.
After funds are added, purchase amounts are deducted from the available balance.
Reload Cards are reusable, temporary cards that act as a debit card for Tiger Bucks. It is a great option when you do not have cash on hand, cannot use cash, or do not want to carry cash.
- Some RIT Dining locations are cashless after a certain time or on weekends. Use a Tiger Spend Reload Station to convert cash to Tiger Bucks that is stored on a Reload Card.
- A Reload Card removes the worry of yourself or others having to carry cash around campus.
- Reload Cards can be acquired and funded at a Tiger Spend Reload Station. They have a $0.00 balance when dispensed. Funds must be loaded on in order to use them.
- Leftover funds on Reload Cards cannot be returned. View Reload card terms and conditions.
Add Tiger Bucks at a Tiger Spend Reload Station
A Tiger Spend Reload Station allows visitors to add Tiger Bucks to a Reload Card.
- Tiger Spend Reload Stations accept cash bills up to $100, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple/Google pay.
- No change is given.
- For problems with a Tiger Spend Reload Station, contact the RIT Dining Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find a Tiger Spend Reload Stations at three locations across campus.
- Crossroads Building (Link to maps.rit.edu)
- Grace Watson Hall (Link to maps.rit.edu)
- Student Alumni Union (Link to maps.rit.edu)
Benefits of group cards include:
- Providing a dining card to guests with a pre-loaded amount
- Group guests can split up and have the ability to pay on their own
- Pay with one, easy invoice rather than multiple guest transactions
If you plan on hosting a group and make dining accommodations, please contact the Dining Business Office by emailing email@example.com.