We encourage campus visitors and University guests to join us for meals on campus. Types of payments accepted by visitors are Tiger Bucks, Cash, Credit (Visa/Mastercard/Discover), Apple Pay, Google Pay, Pay Range. Our credit card processing allows chip, contactless, and swipe methods.
Tiger Bucks is a valuable and convenient debit account accessed through temporary Reload Cards for campus visitors.
Purchases can be made at various locations on-campus including Dining locations, Barnes & Noble at RIT, RIT hockey games, RIT concert tickets, and more.
For guests, Tiger Bucks funds can be added in-person at one of our Tiger Spend Reload Stations.
After funds are added, purchase amounts are deducted from the available balance.
Reload Cards are reusable, temporary cards that act as a debit card for Tiger Bucks. It is a great option when you do not have cash on hand, cannot use cash, or do not want to carry cash.
- Some RIT Dining locations are cashless. Use a Tiger Spend Reload Station to convert cash to Tiger Bucks that is stored on a Reload Card.
- A Reload Card removes the worry of yourself or others having to carry cash around campus.
- Reload Cards can be acquired and funded at a Tiger Spend Reload Station. They have a $0.00 balance when dispensed. Funds must be loaded on in order to use them.
- Leftover funds on Reload Cards cannot be returned. View Reload card terms and conditions.
Add Tiger Bucks at a Tiger Spend Reload Station
A Tiger Spend Reload Station allows visitors to add Tiger Bucks to a Reload Card.
- Tiger Spend Reload Stations accept cash bills up to $100, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Apple/Google pay.
- No change is given.
- For step by step instructions on how to use the Tiger Spend Reload Stations, view this help article.
- For problems with a Tiger Spend Reload Station, contact the RIT Dining Business Office at help.rit.edu or 585-475-5000.
Find a Tiger Spend Reload Stations at three locations across campus.
RIT is host to a number of conferences and events throughout the year. To ease your planning and billing, RIT Dining can coordinate meal and dining accommodations for your guests and groups.
Benefits of group cards include:
- Providing a dining card to guests with a pre-loaded amount
- Group guests can split up and have the ability to pay on their own
- Pay with one, easy invoice rather than multiple guest transactions
If you plan on hosting a group and make dining accommodations, please contact the Dining Business Office by at help.rit.edu or 585-475-5000.