RIT has partnered with ParkMobile, the leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions to enable students, faculty, staff, and visitors to easily pay for parking from their mobile devices!
How it Works
ParkMobile puts the power in the palm of your hand. ParkMobile spaces are available on a first come, first served basis in designated areas in lots D, F, J, and S.
Download the ParkMobile app and create your account.
Enter the Zone Number on the ParkMobile sign.
Select the time you want and start the session.
No smart phone? Call 877-727-5730 to pay
1 hr 15 mins
|1 hr 30 mins|
1 hr 45 mins
|2 hrs 15 mins|
2 hrs 30 mins
- Signs provide information on how to pay for parking using the app.
- ParkMobile is free to download for iPhone and Android devices. Users can also register on the ParkMobile website.
- No coins, cash, or paper receipts are needed!
- ParkMobile can send you reminders to your mobile device so there's less chance of a citation.
- All you need is a cell phone, credit card, and your license plate number to register. The app can save vehicle information and credit card numbers for future use.
ParkMobile spaces are enforced from 5:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. through RIT's License Plate Recognition system. If a vehicle is parked in a ParkMobile space and has not paid, or if their time is expired, a citation will be issued. ParkMobile spaces are free outside of enforcement hours.