RIT Van Rentals
Parking and Transportation Services offers a minivan charter/rental service on a first-come, first-served basis for approved university-related functions for all students, faculty, and staff. All drivers must be pre-certified.
- No rental cost for students/student groups utilizing Student Government Vans
- Two Student Government vans, per group, per request. A third Student Government van request will be granted seven business days before reserved date if a Student Government van is not needed by another group.
- If more than two vans are needed (and a third Student Government van is not available), the remainder of the request will be fulfilled by Parking and Transportation Vans at a cost of $65 per day per van.
- $5.50 per gallon for fuel if not returned with a full tank of gas
- Student groups must be approved and receive email confirmation for use of these vans through the Events Registration (EVR) process.