ParkMobile - RIT has a new short term parking option up to 2.5 hours. Download the app and look for the signs in S, J, F, and D lots.
RIT has partnered with Zipcar to provide 2 cars for the RIT community to utilize. The cars will be located near Kate Gleason Hall, signage will clearly make their location.
2019 - 2020 Parking Regulation Changes
For more information, please click here.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
RIT has electric vehicle charging stations in certain areas of campus. Charging station parking spaces are considered reserved spaces and have rules associated with them. To utilize a charging station and parking space, RIT requires the purchase of an Electric Vehicle (EV) parking permit ($300 annually) that must be displayed. This permit will give the electric vehicle owner/driver access to utilize the charging station and space in any of the charging stations on campus unless otherwise restricted. The charging stations are located in D Lot , M lot, and T Lot.
All vehicles on campus must be registered each year with the Parking Office. The online registration process is quick, easy and at your finger tips.
If you do not have an RIT computer account, print a vehicle registration application form.
- Reserved parking permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They may be purchased online when you register your vehicle.
- If a reserve permit is not available, you may place yourself on a waiting list for that reserved lot. The parking office will fill waiting lists in the order requests are received. Being on a waiting list does not guarantee receipt of a parking space in that lot eventually. It will be filled based on available spaces based on actual usage of the parking lot.
- Only our commuter population - non-resident students (defined aboved) or employees, are eligible to purchase Reserved Permits.
- Single lot reserved permits are available for lots D, E, F, J, M, R, S, U, Grace Watson, NRH Circle, Sol Heumann Circle, and CIMS West.
- Permits may be purchased for one semester, or for a full year; limited quantities will be available.
- Online payment options are: Visa, MasterCard, payroll deduction (recommended for employees), or billed through a Student Financial Services account. Other payment options such as check, money order and cash are accepted at the Parking Office.