2023-2024 Room Assignments.
The Housing Selection process will be open from February 6th, 2023 to February 12th, 2023.
Current students that do not participate in housing selection, all incoming transfers, and all incoming graduate students are assigned at a space available basis.
Applications for summer housing will open on March 20.
RIT Housing offers tailored solutions to fit current students' unique needs. Housing options include single to multiple occupancy housing, residence halls, Greek housing, and apartment and suite-style options over a wide range of rates. Laundry, utilities, and all functional amenities are included. RIT housing contracts coincide with the academic year and students leaving for co-op, research, or study abroad can rest assured that they can end their housing contract with no fee or subletting needed.
With free transportation shuttles, secure card swipe access, RIT Public Safety patrols, and a close partnership with the Center for Residence Life, RIT Housing is the perfect choice for a secure, supportive, and inclusive living and learning environment for all RIT Tigers.
How to Apply
Our team is dedicated to supporting you during your time at RIT. We provide housing options with versatile terms and conditions that meet your unique needs. Returning, transfer and graduate students are assigned to RIT housing on a space available basis and contract completion date.
Selecting your housing has never been easier with myLife, our online portal that enables you to complete all of your housing business, from submitting housing contracts and searching and selecting your roommates to requesting preferred housing and submitting maintenance requests.
- Applications for Summer 2023 will open on March, 20th 2023.
- The Housing Selection process for current students will open on February 6th, 2023 and run until February, 12th 2023.
- Current students that do not participate in housing selection, all incoming transfers, and all incoming graduate students are assigned at a space available basis.
- Visit the myLife portal to complete your RIT Housing contract. See below for steps
To complete a Housing and/or Dining contract, follow these instructions:
- Visit the myLife portal
- Log in with your RIT computer account username and password
- Click on the Housing & Dining Applications icon.
- Select academic year that applies to you
- You are now ready to begin filling out your RIT housing contract
- Complete each section of the application
One of the best values on campus where students infuse their style into their living space
With a vast amount of housing options and amenities, our comparison tool allows you to compare residences side by side and by features. Find the option that best suits you.