Sponsored Research Services subscribes to GrantForward's comprehensive funding opportunities database, free for use by RIT faculty, staff, and students.
● GrantForward covers more than 12,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities that continues to grow with the most up to date information.
● GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
● GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match their research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
● Start moving your research forward and create an account (see this QuickTip demo) to access GrantForward. In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your RIT email address.
● GrantForward Researcher Welcome Guide (also attached below)
● Visit GrantForward YouTube Channel for all instruction videos.
● Visit GrantForward Support page for the complete list of resources.