BS, Case Institute of Technology; MS, Weatherhead School of Management; MA, Ph.D., University of Rochester
- Schley, S. & Marchetti, C. (2022). Moving From Access to Inclusion by Making Communication a Priority: An Inclusion Mindset. The Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership and Change, 8(2). https://journals.studentengagement.org.uk/index.php/studentchangeagents/article/view/1133
- Marchetti, C. & Bailey, M. (2022). The Importance of HOW in Faculty Salary Equity Studies: Development and Impact of an ADVANCE Salary Equity Study and Workshop Series to Promote an Inclusive Academic Environment. The Advance Journal. https://www.advancejournal.org/article/38608-the-importance-of-how-in-faculty-salary-equity-studies-development-and-impact-of-an-advance-salary-equity-study-and-workshop-series-to-promote-an-inc
- Bailey, M., Mason, S., Marchetti, C. Dell, E. & Litzler, E. (2022). Reimagining Seed Grants for the 21st Century: Individual and Institutional Impacts of a Mini-Grants Program. The Advance Journal. https://www.advancejournal.org/article/38605-reimagining-seed-grants-for-the-21st-century-individual-and-institutional-impacts-of-a-mini-grants-program
- Atkins, W. S., Schley, S., Cawthon, S. W., Schmitz, K., Marchetti, C. E. (2021). Centering the Deaf Experience: Student/Faculty Partnerships in Inclusive Pedagogy Development. Learning Communities Journal 13(1), 9-32.
- Schley, S., Cawthon, S. W., Marchetti, C. E., Atkins, W. S. (2021). From Access to Inclusion: A Faculty Learning Community Curriculum. Journal of Faculty Development,35(3), 44-50. Recognized by the editors as the journal’s first “Featured Article”.
- Scott, S., & Marchetti, C. (2021). A Review of the Biennial AHEAD Surveys: Trends and Changes in the Demographics and Work of Disability Resource Professionals. Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability, 34(2), 107-126.
- Schley, S. & Marchetti, C. (2021). Pandemic Transformation of Teaching and Learning: Designing Pedagogy Using the Contents of Instructors’ Pedagogical Pantry, Rather than Established Recipes. Journal of Transformative Learning, 8(1), 29-35. https://jotl.uco.edu/index.php/jotl/article/view/427/343
- Stinson, M., Elliot, L, Marchetti, C., and Rentsch, J. (2021). Effects of Schema-Enriched Communication in Teams with Diverse Hearing Status. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, 6(4), 522-534. https://doi.org/10.1093/deafed/enab017
- Stinson, M., Elliot, L, Marchetti, C., Devor, D., and Rentsch, J. (2021). Sharing of Knowledge and Problem Solving When Teammates Have Diverse Hearing Status. Small Group Research 52(6), 738-772. https://doi.org/10.1177/10464964211010218
In the News
January 9, 2023
Pursuing the promise of Title IX
Fifty years ago, Title IX set the stage for change. But the reason why RIT now has more women faculty, administrators, coaches, and exemplary students is that women acted. Prior generations of women invested their careers to make RIT a better version of itself, including winning two transformative grants from the National Science Foundation focused on gender equity.
October 8, 2021
Faculty compensation is focus of NSF-sponsored research
To build understanding of faculty compensation systems and improve conversations around salary, several RIT faculty members are sharing their experiences with a National Science Foundation-funded multidisciplinary research team. The team’s goal is to significantly expand knowledge of best practices for faculty compensation to a broader community in higher education and provide insights to guide compensation practices.