Study Abroad For Health Sciences Students
- It’s important for CHST students to start early when planning to study abroad in order to have the most flexibility in finding health sciences coursework abroad. But remember that if you’re late to the game, you may still have options and a study abroad advisor can help you find a program that may work for you.
- Saving a few of your general education credits, free electives, perspectives or professional electives to take abroad will offer you more variety of programs and locations to choose from.
- A shorter summer program may be a good option to fit in an international experience for Health Sciences majors, with summer coursework typically focusing on public health, comparative health systems or community health.
- Strong health sciences coursework is typically available in Europe and Australia - however you are not limited to these locations!
CHST Study Abroad Info Sheet – Highlights major/college specific study abroad information such as the best time to go and popular programs.
- If you’re interested in one of the programs highlighted, login to the Compass (application database), click on the ‘Search Programs’ tab and type in the program name in the keyword box to learn more and start an application.
- Don’t see a program you’re interested in on the sheet? Do a Compass search to expand your options (choose your field of study from the drop down list).
CHST Global Ambassadors
Study Abroad Global Ambassadors are returned CHST study abroad students who can answer any questions you may have from a student perspective – feel free to reach out to them via email or social media.
|Dara Levy||Intern in Barcelona (CIS)||Dietetics & Nutritionemail@example.com|