Attention students, faculty, staff, alumni! Are you looking to raise awareness for your club, class, company or for your personal Saunders activities? Get noticed! Utilize the options listed below to stand out and build your brand. Please submit your materials, specifying which options you are interested in utilizing, or inquire for more details by emailing us at email@example.com. Consider consulting the RIT Brand Portal for guidance on RIT brand design.
Please note, promotions should start two weeks before an event. Please allow for an additional two to three weeks before promotions start to ensure there is enough time for promotional materials to be prepared.
Saunders Event Calendar
Submit your events to appear on the Saunders College Events Calendar. Please include any event specifics, including title, date, times, contact and description, along with any additional details to be included. Many of our events are also shared on Saunders social media calendars on Facebook and Google My Business.
Saunders Instagram Takeover
Are you interested in taking over Saunders Instagram for a 'Day in the Life?' Contact firstname.lastname@example.org on what you would like to showcase about Saunders.
Saunders Atrium Monitors
Get your announcement on Saunders Atrium Monitors in Lowenthal Hall. Announcements may be modified as needed. Please note the following specifications when submitting artwork:
- When submitting artwork, please indicate preferred dates to be published.
- Screen dimensions are 1920 x 1080 (landscape.) Artwork using other dimensions can be submitted but may not appear optimally.
- Graphic formats that can be accepted: JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF.
- You may submit any questions by email prior to submitting your artwork.
Saunders College Bulletin Boards
Signs may be posted at one of the three bulletin boards within Saunders College main building, Lowenthal Hall (building 12). These are located in the Zutes Atrium, Vending Area, and on the First Floor by the elevator. Please review Posting Policy for Public Areas for Saunders.
Additional promotional options are available to RIT Clubs at The Link.
Social Media Directory
Check out the Saunders Social Media Directory. Many social media channels are available to help you promote your Saunders activities.
News and Media Coverage
Pitch us your story or story ideas for inclusion on the Saunders News page, or share your press coverage on our Media Coverage page.
Consider submitting your news, awards, research work and more using the RIT Newsmakers Form to appear in the News and Events newsletter.
Share your co-op or alumni story
Are you going on co-op or recently completed a co-op? Have you recently won an award or grabbed headlines? Or are you an alum that can share your professional experience? We'd like to help you tell your Saunders success story.
- Share your co-op experience (see co-op spotlights)
- Share your alumni experience (see alumni spotlights)
- Email us to share your news or awards
Email Saunders College of Business Students
- No attachments are allowed. All graphics must be embedded in the body of the email. Emails should be <600 KB.
- Unless the event has arranged for an interpreter, the initial announcement should be at least 2 weeks prior to the event. This will allow our deaf and HOH students to arrange to have an interpreter present.
- If the meeting/event is remote, please include the Zoom link in the email.
- The name and email of a contact person needs to be included in the email. This will allow students to reach out for questions, and ensure accountability
- We do not email information regarding class projects, or surveys.
- Please send student email requests directly to email@example.com.
- Please specify if you wish to send to:
- All, graduate, or undergraduate students
- A specific Saunders program(s)