To prepare you for success in today’s global society, RIT offers a range of exciting study abroad programs giving business majors the opportunity to examine business practices in a new cultural context. You’ll immerse yourself in another culture, gain an understanding of international business practices, and build professional skills that will set you apart in a globalized work environment.
Business students who recently studied abroad:
- Toured companies in Peru, learning about the priorities and challenges of an international food and beverage supply chain that serves global customers
- Completed a summer internship in Sydney at a start-up company that provides speech therapy services to families in Australia
- Completed a market research project on the Florence fashion retail market while studying in Italy
- Learned how Islamic law impacts economic, banking, and financial systems in Dubai
- Explored how different cultures, languages and business methods impact strategic planning within the European business market
RIT offers over 600 study abroad programs in 60 countries for as short as one week to as long as a full year. Options include programs led by RIT faculty, at RIT’s global campuses (Dubai, Croatia, Kosovo, China), through an RIT exchange university, or with one of RIT’s affiliate partners.
Saunders students travel to study and work, all in the name of becoming more involved members of today’s global society. Check out the numerous study abroad options and scholarships available to Saunders students and start planning your global experience today!
Explore Compass to view study abroad options on every continent and at sea.