January 9, 2023
Saunders College of Business continues to be a leader in graduate programs nationally and internationally. Several programs have been ranked by Eduniversal for 2022:
- MS in Hospitality Business Management is ranked 19th in Best Master’s in Hospitality Management
- MS in TIME is ranked 20th for Best Master’s in Innovation and Project Management
- MS in Business Analytics is ranked 23rd for Best Information Systems Management
- MS in Accounting and Analytics is ranked 25th for Best Master’s in Accounting
- MS in Finance is ranked 29th for Best Master’s in Corporate Finance
- MBA is ranked 37th for Best MBA Program (Full Time)
- Executive MBA is ranked 39th for Best Executive MBA
The undergraduate and graduate portfolio is nationally and internationally ranked and recognized. With a global network of more than 25,000 Saunders and 136,000 RIT alumni and a job placement rate of 95% across all programs, Saunders prepares graduates to make withstanding contributions to their communities long after graduation.
Visit our events page to view graduate information session opportunities and other events.