Students will receive an email from the RIT Career Services and Cooperative Education office with different mock interview time slots per program and academic year.
All sign-ups will be through Handshake. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to RIT Handshake
- Upload your most recent resume
- On the top tool bar, click “JOBS”
- Type “MOCK” into the search field and select which program and academic year applies to you
- Click Apply and select a 30-minute time slot (limit one per person)
- Scroll down to view all available time slots
If you need to cancel your scheduled mock interview:
- Click “Leave Slot” through Handshake
- Call our office 24 hours in advance: 585-475-2301
Interpreting Services: Unless otherwise noted, students are responsible for requesting interpreting services. To submit requests, go to myaccess.rit.