Organization Charts are Updated Daily Using RIT Human Resources System Data. Changes to data in the charts can be made by submitting an employee action form to Human Resources.
Internet Explorer recommended for best results.
Supervisory Reporting Charts
These charts reflect the supervisory reporting relationships from the Oracle Human Resources System. Changes to the hierarchies can be made to direct reports through the Oracle Manager Self Service application.
Internet Explorer Users click here to view the Supervisory Organization Charts.
Macs and Other Browsers click here to view the Supervisory Organization Charts. If you are using Firefox and the org chart does not appear, go to View--Character Encoding--Unicode (UTF-8)
Department Organization Charts
These charts reflect the RIT organizational reporting relationships as reflected in the Oracle Human Resources System. Changes to these reporting structures can only be made by Deans, Directors and Department Heads by sending a written authorization to the Human Resources Department.
Internet Explorer Users click here to view the Department Organization Charts.
Macs and Other Browsers click here to view the Department Organization Charts. If you are using Firefox and the org chart does not appear, go to View--Character Encoding--Unicode (UTF-8)
- Information in the charts can be downloaded to Excel using the Plug-in version, by clicking on the Excel icon at the bottom of the charts.
- Chart information is secured to RIT campus and VPN users only.
- When printing with the plug-in version, use the small print icon on the plug-in tool bar. The Book Printing format prints both the charts and an index page.
- To search by name, job or department, use the small binocular icon on the plug-in tool bar or use the pull down search criteria at the bottom of the chart. You can also save your search criteria as a group to use at a later date.
- If you have any questions about these organizational charts, please contact your Human Resources Administrator or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Internet Explorer Users
If the organizational charts do not open automatically after you click the links below, you will need to install OrgPublisher PluginX.
To install OrgPublisher PluginX, simply follow these directions.
- Download the OrgPublisher PluginX.
- Save OrgPublisher PluginX download file.
- Install the OrgPublisher PluginX. You will be asked to close your browser during the installation process.
You may view the organizational charts in HTML format, but you lose the plugin printing capabilities.