Organization Charts are updated daily using RIT Human Resources system data. Changes to data in the charts can be made by submitting an employee action form to Human Resources.
Changes to the supervisor of faculty, staff and adjuncts can be done online through Oracle Supervisor Self Serve. Instructions can be found in the Supervisor Change User Guide.
Supervisory Reporting Chart
This chart reflects the supervisory reporting relationships from the Oracle Human Resources System. Changes to the hierarchies can be made to direct reports through the Oracle Manager Self Service application.
This chart reflects the RIT organizational reporting relationships as reflected in the Oracle HR System. Changes to these reporting structures can only be made by Deans, Directors and Department Heads by sending a written authorization to the HR Department
This chart reflects the supervisory reporting relationships from the Oracle Human Resources System and includes Adjuncts. Changes to the hierarchies can be made to direct reports through the Oracle Manager Self Service application
- Information in the charts can be downloaded to Excel by clicking on the Excel icon at the bottom of the search.
- Chart information is secured to Employee and Student Accounts only.
- To search by name, job or department, use the search box at the top right of the page.
- If you have any questions about these organizational charts, please contact your Human Resources Administrator or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download portions of the chart
- From the main org chart display, drill down to the individual you want at the top of the hierarchy
- Click on the ‘magnifying glass’ icon at the top right
- In the search window that opens, click on ‘Limit search to current top of chart’ and then click on ‘Everyone’
- If you searched to get the person that you want at the top of the hierarchy, first click the arrow below their name to show their direct reports
- In search, clear the filter and then click on ‘Limit search to current top of chart’ and then click on ‘Everyone’
- The search box will automatically populate
- Click on the Export to Excel icon at the bottom of the search where the search result count is listed