Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Driving & Car Information

Many international students choose to drive while they are in the U.S.  If you have a driver's license from your home country, you are able to drive in New York State.  You may drive legally with your current driver's license and are not required to obtain a New York State driver's license unless you become a resident of this state. If your driver's license is written in a language other than English it is recommended that you get an authorized translation and carry it with your driver's license.

Back To Top Arrow