The Advisor Compass Login is used in the study abroad course approval process. With the Advisor Compass Login, you can perform the following tasks:
- Access the Study Abroad Course Equivalencies database
- Request a new study abroad course approval
- Check the status of existing study abroad course approvals for your students
You can access the Advisor Compass Login with your RIT username and password. Click here to enter the Compass for Advisors.
A login is not required to access the Study Abroad Course Equivalencies database, only to check the status of an existing study abroad course approval request or request a new study abroad course approval on behalf of a student. Click here to access the Study Abroad Course Equivalencies database without logging in.
- Recording of RIT CPD Workshop on the new study abroad course pre-approval process (August 2021)
- How to access the Study Abroad Course Equivalencies database
- How to check the status of a student's study abroad course preapprovals
- Student Task - How students request a new course approval
Questions: Contact study abroad advisor, Roseanne DiFlorio (email@example.com or x5-7629)