The GCCIS equipment checkout cages are accessible to all GCCIS students, faculty and staff. Use of equipment is reserved for academic purposes only. To check out equipment for return the same day, you will need to present your RIT ID card. For higher valued items and long term checkouts, you will need to present two forms of identification: RIT ID, driver’s license or passport.
GOL2776 in the new GCI
Hours of Operation:
Week 1 : Open 7:30am until 9:30pm Monday through Friday, Weekends 11:00am until 9:30pm
Week 2 until end of semester: 7:30pm until 11:00pm Monday through Friday, Weekends 11:00am until 11:00pm
Types of equipment available for checkout:
- Networking hardware
- Peripherals (keyboards, mice, monitors, controllers, joysticks and wheels)
- Mobile devices (Apple iPads, iTouches, watches)
- F.E.T (Future Everday Technology) items
- Google Glasses with written authorization from Director of iSchool
- VR kits - approval from lab manager
See the GCCIS building map for how to find check out cage in room 2142 in building 70.