- Parking Information
- Information for Registered Labs
- Contact Info
National Labs Career Fair is an annual event that brings Federally Funded R&D Centers from all research areas and sponsoring agencies to campus. You’ll be able to connect with students from all academic majors to share opportunities for co-ops, internships, research and full time.
Date: Fall 2020
Location: RIT Gene Polisseni Center
Cost: $50, includes tables and lunch for two representatives
- Our reputation as one of the world’s top universities has been acknowledged by many leading college guides, industry, and internationally respected publications including U.S. News Rankings, Princeton Review, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes Magazine, and USA Today: http://www.rit.edu/overview/rankings-and-recognition
- RIT offers one of the largest and oldest Co-op Programs in the world. More than 4,400 students complete at least one co-op or internship assignment each year and are employed by more than 2,200 employers throughout the U.S. and abroad. Co-op/internship is one of the most effective means for employers to identify and acquire key talent.
- RIT is the 3rd producer of undergraduate STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) degrees among all private universities in the nation.
- Programs ranking in the top 10 nationally in the following areas: computing security, film and animation, fine arts (glass, metals and jewelry design), industrial design, online MBA, photography, and video game design.
- Award-winning programs in a host of uncommon disciplines: sustainability, medical illustration, microelectronic engineering, packaging science, museum studies, American sign language/English interpretation, and diagnostic medical sonography.
- Unique doctoral programs: RIT’s eight Ph.D. programs include astrophysics, color science, computing and information sciences, engineering, imaging science, mathematical modeling, microsystems engineering, and sustainability.
10:00am - 1:00pm Employer check-in and set up
11:30am - 12:30pm Lunch for lab recruiters with College Department Chairs
1:00pm - 4:00pm Career Fair
Registration is open Summer 2020
Registering provides the company with one table (draped, no backdrop), 2 chairs and lunch.
If you plan to ship your display materials in advance, please plan to have your materials arrive no earlier than 2 weeks prior to the event and no later than the day prior to the event.
Please use the following address:
RIT National Labs Career Fair/COMPANY NAME
Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services
335 John Street
Rochester, NY 14623
ATTN: David Travaglini
Shipped materials will be delivered to your table the morning of the National Labs Career Fair. Please DO NOT send packages to the Polisseni Center.
After National Labs
Have return shipping labels filled out and ready to place on all packages you wish to ship back after the National Labs Career Fair. These items will be shipped out the morning after the Fair, provided that all necessary information is included on the shipping label.
Parking for the Polisseni Center will be Lot U. Parking passes will be sent prior to the event.
There are several hotels within close proximity of campus. For a complete list, visit our Hotel Accomodations page.
Q. Do I need a parking pass in order to park?
A. Yes. You will receive a parking pass with your Career Fair confirmation email.
Q. Will there be internet access in the building?
A. Yes. There will be instructions when you arrive on how to access the RIT wireless network.
Q. What kinds of materials should I bring to the fair?
A. You should bring marketing materials, information about career opportunities at your lab, and any information you’d like to share with RIT faculty and students.
Q. Is there room for a display?
A. There will be room for a small tabletop display.
Q. How many students can I expect to see?
A. Rochester Institute of Technology consists of 15,400 undergraduate and 3,300 graduate students across programs in design, visual communications, business, computing and information sciences, engineering, health sciences, math, science, imaging science, social sciences and humanities, and sustainability.
Mindy Blake – email@example.com, 585.475.2301
Kris Stehler – firstname.lastname@example.org, 585.475.2301
Maria Wiegand – email@example.com, 585.475.2301