From an On-Campus Location
- You'll need a connection to access the RIT Network.
- Using your Internet browser, go to https://mybiz.rit.edu to access the Oracle login page.
- Enter your Oracle user id and password to login to the Oracle Applications.
From an Off-Campus Location
Once you have access to an Internet browser go to URL: https://mybiz.rit.edu to access the RIT Production Oracle Application Login Page.
The Virtual Private Network (VPN) with an ISP such as Roadrunner or AOL, is used to access the RIT network off-campus.
- To access the VPN you'll need a Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) account. If you already have a DCE account, you do not need another to access Oracle from off-campus. If you do not have a DCE account, complete an ITS Computer Account Request form and submit it to the ITS Help Desk. This form is available on the web at: http://www.rit.edu/its/help/forms/its-acct-req.pdf.
- A Virtual Private Network, (VPN) is used to secure transmissions across the Internet. Using VPN technology makes your home/remote computer appear as if it is attached directly to the RIT network, even if you are using an outside ISP such as Road Runner, DSL, or AOL. To obtain the Virtual Private Network service instructions visit the VPN web page at: http://www.rit.edu/its/services/vpn. Once you have downloaded and run VPN, access an Internet browser, and go to https://mybiz.rit.edu.
- To obtain the Virtual Private Network service instructions visit the VPN web page at: http://www.rit.edu/its/services/vpn.
- You will not be able to access the RIT Network through the VPN until the ITS Help Desk adds your DCE account to the VPN Client list. You may contact them at ext. 5-4357.