Daily specials and grab-and-go items available throughout many RIT Dining Services locations now include custom nutritional labels that include the item's caloric, fat, carbohydrate, fiber, and protein content, as well as allergen information. Our nutrition labels allow our customers to easily identify healthy food choices along with foods that comply with certain dietary restrictions. Look for the below nutritional labels for daily specials and grab-and-go items available throughout many of our dining locations.
VE = VEGAN OPTION
- No animal products or by-products
- Vegan options do not contain dairy, rennet, animal fats/oils, eggs, honey, meat, etc.
V = VEGETARIAN OPTION
- No meat or fish in the item
- Dishes may contain eggs and animal byproducts such as dairy, bone stock, animal fats, or honey
GF = FLUTEN FREE OPTION
- Gluten-free items are made without wheat gluten
- Safe for those with Celiac's Disease and other gluten intolerances
- May contain soy, rice, nut, or other in place of wheat gluten
TC = TIGER CHOICE OPTION
- Items are under 600 calories per serving
- Made with 0 trans fats
- Items contain less than 800 mg of sodium per serving
- Items are not fried