For Students and Alumni
Funding is available to study, research, or work abroad through RIT and outside organizations. The RIT International Fellowships office offers advising on your scholarship and fellowships search and application process. The office can help with:
- Managing the application process
- Individual coaching
- Strategic application guidance
- Hands-on proofreading and review of application materials
- Vetting of application by RIT faculty and staff
- Certify or write evaluation required by application
- Organize interview process if applicable
- Submit application to organization.
- Webinars on awards and application components
- Education Abroad & International Fellowships YouTube Channel
- Monthly newsletter, Scholarships & Fellowships for Global Education.