Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Custom Search 2


Faculty-led Programs

Developing a credit or non-credit bearing faculty-led study abroad program is an extensive process that starts with a two-part proposal. Proposal Part I is a detailed academic rationale and needs approval by the college administering/supporting the program. Once Proposal Part I is approved, Proposal Part II can be submitted to the RIT Global office. Proposal Part II asks for a more detailed explanation of travel plans, accommodations, etc. and must be approved by Risk Management and the Budget office. You can download here the Proposal Form Part I and Part II, the Director Reflection Report, and the Information Session Check List.

Questions about the development of faculty-led programs can be direct to Tynelle Stewart, Director, RIT Global, (585)475-4466 . Please revisit our site in the coming weeks as we continue to add more information and tools to support faculty developing programs abroad.