Featured Career Programs and Events
EXCITING NEWS! We will be shifting from RIT Job Zone to Handshake!
Handshake will be our new career platform (for students and alumni) with more jobs, more employers, more engagement, and a more personalized experience. Coming early August 2017!
We plan to make this a seamless switch-over with no loss of connection to current job postings, plus you will have continued access to RIT Job Zone (just in case you wish to pull some data or a copy of your resume from it). Look for more info in the coming weeks!
Alumni Virtual Job Search Intensive Program
Still Available. Is your job search stalled? Or is your search just starting and you’re not sure what to do next? This online program, provides information, resources, guidance and support for your job search. Our structured approach targets the key areas of a job search, and will help provide focus, overcome obstacles, and manage a strategic search. All materials are now archived on the Virtual Job Search Intensive page and can be accessed at any time.
Expert Career Webinar Series - http://alumnicareerservices.org/rit
Monthly webinars on job search and career management topics. New series for Career Encores and Recent Graduates. Join the webinars live, or view the archived webinars at anytime. View a partial list of upcoming webinars on our Alumni Programs page. Register and access the webinars here -http://alumnicareerservices.org/rit.
List of Services
The RIT Office of Career Services and Cooperative Education is driven by a simple mission - to provide effective, high-quality services to RIT students and alumni that empower them to succeed in obtaining employment appropriate to their career objectives and personal goals.
- Customized web site with access to Job Zone (part of our site where you can search and apply to job openings, and more) plus other resources and information. Click here to find out how to register.
- Personalized career advisement with a Career Services Coordinator -- online, phone, in-person appointments and walk-ins. Please ask for a referral through your Career Services Coordinator. If you do not already know your Career Services Coordinator, use our staff directory or contact our office at 585.475.2301.
- Access to online job postings and on-campus interviews, career fairs. Use Job Zone to view our database of jobs, interviews, events, and employer profiles. (You can access RIT Job Zone with an active RIT computer account. Recent system changes require you to create a new RIT account; if you have not already done so, go to start.rit.edu, and click on the 'Alumni Access' link on left side to get one. Then email us your new username and we will activate your account).
- *New!* Personalized Career Coaching service with professional coaches. This fee-based service is available to all alumni; view our available coaches and reach out to begin working with them.
- Job search resources for your specific career field.
- Programming geared to the alumni-job seeker. Check out the Schedule of Upcoming Events.
- RIT Alumni Network as a senior or as an alumna/us, you have access to a database of alumni maintained by RIT Alumni Relations.
- RIT Alumni Relations Office site the place to go for other alumni benefits and services .
All of our great, free resources are available through our site. Request a password now!