Tiger Spend is an online portal that allows students the ability to manage their Dining Dollars and Tiger Bucks accounts.
Use Tiger Spend to:
- View your balance for meal plans, Dining Dollars, and Tiger Bucks
- View your transaction history
- Set up a low balance warning for yourself or others
- Schedule automatic deposits on specific dates or when your account reaches a threshold
- View locations accepting Tiger Bucks and Dining Dollars
- Request a guest add funds to your account:
- Students can generate an email requesting funds in Tiger Spend.
- Students can send a link directly to their guest which will direct them to the Make a Deposit feature, where funds can be added. To use this feature, the guest must have the student’s University ID number.
- Anyone can access the Make a Deposit feature on Tiger Spend and deposit funds to a student’s account. To use this feature, the guest must have the student’s University ID number.
- Tip: If you are a faculty or staff member and you have an RIT student, you can only add funds to your student’s account through the Make a Deposit guest function.
For a video meeting over Zoom email or call to schedule your appointment.