RIT hosts the Central NY Subregional contest where individual students compete for scholarships and recognition by presenting the results of their original research efforts before a panel of judges and an audience of their peers. Opportunities for hands-on workshops, panel discussions, career exploration, research lab visits, and networking are planned. By participating in regional and national symposia, students may:
- Participate in a forum honoring individual achievement in STEM;
- Qualify for significant scholarships and other recognition;
- Network to enrich understanding of STEM pursuits beyond high school;
- Advance in statewide, regional, national and international symposia;
- Develop skills to help prepare for undergraduate and graduate pursuits -- skills in the application of science content to solve a problem or to gain new knowledge, writing a paper, and communicating results.
Check back for dates in 2021!