Academic Forms

Form Description
Letter of Confirmation

Letter of Confirmation is used to confirm that the student is enrolled at RIT Kosovo or has graduated from RIT Kosovo. It may be used for several purposes and recipients including: potential employers, universities, banks, embassies, etc.

Request Online

How To Order An Official Transcript with an RIT Account 2023-24

Students can request the official transcripts.

  Guide Lines

How To Order An Official Transcript Without an RIT Account 2023-24

Students can request the official transcripts without having an RIT Account.

  Guide Lines

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial Transcripts are extracted from students personal SIS.

  Guide Lines


Use this form if the add/drop period has ended and you are advised by your advisor to fill this form in.
OR If you have been approved a sixth course.

  Download Form

Course Withdrawal after deadline

To be filled in by students withdrawing from one course after the twelfth week of a term. To be accepted, this form must have the instructor and department head signature. Department Head refers to the Manager of RIT/RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) affairs.

  Download Form

Course Withdrawal Summer Programs

  Download Form

Immersion Declaration


To do so, please log in to your SIS -- Student Center and click on the "My Academics" link on the left side navigation bar. Once you enter that menu, select the link that says "Declare/Change Immersion" and follow the instructions provided.

Minor Authorization / Change of Minor

This form is required for students graduating with a minor.

For minor information and course codes, follow the link and select your minor:

  Download Form   Guide Lines

Concentration Form

This form if filled in manually by the student. during the sophomore year in order to declare concentrations. If a student wants to change concentrations or minor the same form is used.

The form should be supplemented by a one page essay on the motives of concentration choices.

  Download Form

Transfer Credit

Use this form to apply for course articulation.

Transfer Credit form is used by RIT Kosovo matriculated students to officially initiate the credit transfer process from an external education institution.

 Download Form

Apostille Request

When a diploma (or transcript) is to be used in a foreign country, it may be necessary to have the document authenticated. An authentication certifies the signature and the capacity of the official who has executed the document, and may also authenticate the seal of the official.

The NY Secretary of State authenticates public documents for use in foreign countries. Only public documents issued in New York State, which are signed by a notary public or other public official will be authenticated. The country of destination determines whether the authentication is in the form of an “Apostille” or a “Certificate of Authentication.”

To order an Apostille Diploma follow the guidelines.

  Guide Lines

Change of Name

A student who has changed their name needs to update their information in their official student record. In order to proceed with a name change, the student must present proof of name change with either one of these: driver’s license/birth certificate/court order/passport, marriage certificate (ID cards are not accepted).

 Download Form

Diploma Replacement

The cost per diploma replacement is $25. Please complete all requested information below. To make a payment with your credit card, go to Diploma Replacement | Office of the Registrar Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. 

Diploma Replacement | Office of the Registrar (

Institute Withdrawal

Please follow the instructions provided in the guide lines.

  Guide Lines

Leave of Absence/ Return from Leave of Absence

Please follow the instructions provided in the guide lines.

 Guide Lines

Student Record Release Form

With this form the student grants permission for RIT and RITK to share their academic, disciplinary and financial records with the third party (recipient of consent) ONLY. 

 Download Form

Student Advisor Change Form

Form is used to change the primary advisor. Once filled in it needs to be sent to the academic affairs office. Notification or approval/rejection of request will be sent to the student. 

 Download Form

Non-Degree Enrollment  Download Form
Change to Expected Grad Term  Download Form
  ALL forms need to be filled in electronically and brought to the academic affairs office.