Sponsored Research Services recognizes the burden of completing forms, both institutional and agency-specific, as well as the process of gathering multiple approvals prior to submission of a proposal. Our office is here to assist you in these tasks in any way that we can. We suggest that you contact us early in the proposal preparation process, so that we may guide you in the approvals and submission process.
- Routing Procedures (Section 3.4) for Externally Funded Projects
This section references policies governing sponsored projects at RIT. All project investigators and personnel are required to comply with these policies as well as applicable federal and state regulations.
- Administrative Policy and Procedures for Externally Sponsored Projects
- Externally Sponsored Projects Disclosure Policy
- NSF Responsible and Ethical Conduct of Research
- Human Subjects Research & Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Export Control
- Hazardous Waste and Laser Safety
- Individual Conflict of Interest and Commitment Policy*
- Intellectual Property Policy*
- Animal Care and Use
- Policy Prohibiting Discrimination and Harassment*
- Misconduct in Research and Scholarship*
- Responsbile Official is the Vice President for Research
*Links to the RIT Institute Policies and Procedures Manual