Industry consumes vast amounts of energy. Our research in this area seeks to counter this trend by applying methods to reduce the energy consumed in the production, distribution, use, and disposal of products and industrial materials. Technologies include intelligent sensing and control, optimization, and modelling techniques for buildings and energy systems.
- New technology commercialization
- Microgrid control and integration
- Building and process energy analytics
- Advanced energy conversion and storage systems
- Waste-to-X technologies
- Alternative and renewable fuels and power systems
Learn more about Energy Systems