In order to be eligible to study abroad on any type of program, all RIT students must:
- Be matriculated at RIT. A student cannot audit a study abroad course;
- Be cleared by RIT’s Conduct and Conflict Resolution office;
- Not have a financial hold on their eServices account;
- Be in good academic standing and have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA at the time of application (students with lower GPAs may appeal and will be considered on a case-by-case basis);
- Meet any program specific eligibility requirements such as pre-requisites, class level, etc.
- Attend a mandatory Pre-Departure program