The RIT Service Center (RSC) staff is prepared to answer questions and respond to service requests related to travel and other reimbursements in the following areas:
- How to locate/move Oracle Airfare transaction(s) for RIT purchased airfare to a different UID to enable processing in IExpenses.
- How to use Oracle IExpenses.
- Questions about Travel policies published on the Controller's Office website.
- Questions related to non-taxable expense reimbursements to Non-Employees, including guests of the university and students.
- Payments to vendors and independent contractors, are NOT currently being handled through RSC - Travel and Other Reimbursements. Please direct questions to the Accounts Payable mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments to Graduate Research Assistants, GRA, are NOT currently being handled through RSC - Travel and Other Reimbursements. Please direct questions to the Accounts Payable GRA mailbox, email@example.com.
You can receive travel and other reimbursement support through the RSC by:
- Visiting the new RSC self-service portal
- Calling 585-475-5000