Dr. Amlan Ganguly received his B.Tech degree from the department of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, and his M.S. and Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Washington State University. Dr. Ganguly’s research interests are in developing energy-efficient interconnection architectures for multicore chips using novel technologies such as wireless and photonic interconnects. He works on designing robust and failure resistant on-chip networks for future generations of multicore systems-on-chips. Dr. Ganguly is a member of the RESIST research group established at RIT to create cross-disciplinary collaborative research on Resilient, Secure and Reliable systems, networks and computation methods. He is a member of IEEE.
· Sujay Deb, Kevin Chang, Xinmin Yu, Suman Sah, Miralem Cosic, Amlan Ganguly, Partha Pande, Benjamin Belzer, Deukhyon Heo, “Design of an Energy Efficient CMOS Compatible NoC Architecture with Millimeter Wave Wireless Interconnects”, Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Computers, August, 2012.
· Paul Wettin, Anuroop Vidapalapati, Amlan Ganguly and Partha Pratim Pande, “Complex Network Enabled Robust Wireless Network-on-Chip Architectures”, ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems (JETC), accepted April 2012.
· Amlan Ganguly, Kevin Chang, Sujay Deb, Partha Pande, Benjamin Belzer, Christof Teuscher, “Scalable Hybrid Wireless Network-on-Chip Architectures for Multi-Core Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), vol. 60, issue 10, September, 2011, pp. 1485-1502.
· Amlan Ganguly, Partha Pande, Benjamin Belzer, “Crosstalk-Aware Channel Coding Schemes for Energy Efficient and Reliable NoC Interconnects”, IEEE Transactions on VLSI (TVLSI) Vol. 17, No.11, November 2009, pp. 1626-1639.
· Pradheep Khanna Kaliraj, Patrick Sieber, Amlan Ganguly, Ipshita Datta, Debasish Datta, “Performance Evaluation of Reliability Aware Photonic Network-on-Chip Architectures”, IGCC Workshop on Lighter than Green Reliable Multicore Architectures, International Green Computing Conference (IGCC), San Jose, 2012.
· Anuroop Vidapalapati, Vineeth Vijayakumaran, Amlan Ganguly, Andres Kwasinski, “NoC Architectures with Adaptive Code Division Multiple Access based Wireless Links”, IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May 20-23, Seoul, Korea.
· Amlan Ganguly, Mohsin Yusuf Ahmed, Anuroop Vidapalapati, “A Denial-of-Service Resilient Wireless NoC Architecture”, ACM Great Lakes Symposium on Very Large Scale Integration (GLSVLSI), May 3-4, Salt Lake City, UT, 2012.