This course is designed to help students achieve good score on their TOEFL® Internet-Based Test, using academic language skills and test taking strategies. Practicing listening comprehension, structure, written expression, and reading comprehension skills that are suitable for nonnative speakers of English to prepare themselves for the Test of English as a Foreign Language, to further their studies at the advanced levels.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Prepare for the TOEFL® iBT exam
- Further develop their ability to hear and understand, speak, read, and write English
- Learn and understand the various techniques required to score higher on the exam
- Improve test scores on the TOEFL exam
The course consists of the following components:
- Recognize specific types of reading and listening questions
- Identify common answer traps for each type of reading and listening question
- Take effective notes on reading and listening passages
- Understand and practice responding to each type of speaking and writing task
- Use templates to organize and effectively respond to each speaking and writing task.
- Evaluate speaking and writing responses using grading checklists
- Monitor and use time effectively in all sections of the TOEFL iBT
- Improve important TOEFL iBT and English skills
- Practice answering sample reading and listening questions
- Practice responding to sample speaking and writing tasks
This is a public course. It is offered to anyone who is interested to advance their English knowledge skills, and more specifically to those that intend to take the TOEFL® exam. This course if primarily for students that aim to attain admission in the international universities.
The course is delivered in 35 contact hours of training. Classes are usually held on Saturdays from 10:00-15:00.
The regular price of this training costs 235.00 € including 35 hours of training, literature and certificate of attendance issued by RIT K (A.U.K) TDI.
Business English course includes work on the essential skills of English-reading, writing, speaking and listening and also work on grammar, business vocabulary and pronunciation
It is designed to help employees adjust to an English-speaking environment.
We specialize in building courses around individual’s language needs for one-on-one training. Or, where several employees’ needs are similar, we can tailor industry-specific programs to suit the business environment including real-life workplace examples.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Improve your fluency and accuracy in speaking. By the end of the course you should feel confident about your pronunciation and be able to communicate effectively in situations reflected in the oral component of the examination
- Develop your listening skills so that you can understand conversations, discussions, interviews and monologues in order to deal with the variety of tasks required in the oral examination
- Read and respond to different text types in order to manage the tasks required in the examination
- Improve your accuracy in business writing, including letters, emails, memos and faxes
- Thoroughly revise areas of grammar including tenses, conditionals, passives, articles and countable and uncountable nouns.
- Learn and use new business vocabulary
- Develop examination skills and strategies
The course contains the following components:
- Master pre- writing strategies
- Write a variety of texts in the target language
- Use pre-reading strategies (skimming, scanning, predicting, previewing) to identify main ideas of a text, develop critical thinking while reading the text and improve the reading speed
- View and read a variety of texts in the target language and respond appropriately
Listening and Speaking Skills
- Discuss information from readings or from listening of audio tapes
- Develop vocabulary through exposure to authentic spoken language, by conversation and discussion of current business/cultural/topical issues
- Have a good pronunciation developed through pronunciation practice, from sounds to connected speech
- Express opinions and prepare, organize and deliver presentations to an audience or participate in a large group discussion.
This is a public course. It is offered to anyone who is interested to advance their English knowledge skills, and more specifically to those that intend to work in an English speaking environment. Students will be asked to have regular attendance on all training sessions. Regular, consistent, and diligent study of all assigned lessons and completion of final assignments on courses that require the final assignment to be met.
Training consists out of 30 contact hours of training.
Training is delivered through three times per week on two-hour sessions per day. However, the schedule can be arranged as it suits the client based on a mutual agreement among both parties involved.
The regular price of this training costs 195.00 € including 30 hours of training, literature and certificate of attendance issued by RIT K (A.U.K) TDI.
IELTS Academic content coming soon!
IELTS General content coming soon!
We are an authorized testing provider for:
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
- European Business Competence* License (EBCL)
- ETS TOEFL and GMAT
- Pearson VUE
Please Visit our Testing Center Page for more info: