TechBoyz is a week-long summer camp for deaf or hard-of-hearing boys entering 7th, 8th, or 9th grade who are interested in science, technology, engineering and math.
Get a head start thinking about your dream career!
At TechBoyz Camp, you will:
- Find out about chemistry, computers, engineering, science and more.
- Meet other guys like you who are interested in science and technology.
- Use high-tech lab equipment to solve problems.
- Stay in RIT college residence halls.
- Have fun!
About the Camp
- The cost is $700, which includes housing in a residence hall and food for the week.
- Limited financial assistance is available based on financial need.
- Camp classes are taught in English and in sign language.
- Parents are invited to opening and closing activities.
- Certified by the New York State Department of Health.
- The program incorporates National Science Education Standards.
- Funded in part by the Motorola Solutions Foundation.