CaPS Virtual Drop-In Connections: International Student Edition
Counseling and Psychological Services will be offering virtual connections to help international students thrive and connect during this time of transition. These groups are designed to create a supportive space to discuss emotional reactions to the COVID-19 pandemic and its many consequences, including:
- abrupt transition to online learning
- being unable to return home, separated from home/family/friends
- being forced to unexpectedly leave your college community
- adjusting to living in quarantine
- grief regarding important semester milestones being cancelled or postponed
- fear about illness
- uncertainty about visas, co-ops and jobs
To join us, please register and agree to our participation guidelines. Once registered, an email will be sent including the Zoom link to access the group.
**You do not need to be connected with Counseling and Psychological Services to participate. Please be aware, these groups are not a replacement for psychotherapy. Please contact Counseling and Psychological Services at 585-475-2261 if you are interested in scheduling a telemental health consultation. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call 211 or 911.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event