College of Science: Job Search Prep & Alumni Networking
Job Search Prep & Alumni Networking
Although we can't meet in person, you can STILL sharpen your job search and networking skills! Join the College of Science Student Advisory Board (COSSAB), the Office of Career Services, and RIT Alumni Relations for an event that will give you the job-hunting tools and alumni connections needed for a successful search.
RIT’s Office of Career Services & Co-op will share job search tips and provide a group exercise to help you generate great questions for networking.
Speed networking session with College of Science Alumni.
- Beth Bogart BS ’19 (Imaging Science) – Laboratory Engineer at University of Rochester Lab for Laser Energetic
- Susan Gordona BS ’94 (Applied Mathematics), Senior Vice President, Platform Strategy at Fidelity Investments
- Kelsey Gosselin BS ’14 (Biochemistry), Account Supervisor at Cadent Medical Communications, a Syneos Health Company
- Taylor Gosselin BS ’14 (Biochemistry), Data Engineer, Image Analysis at Invicro, A Konica Minolta Company
- Jeremy Kane BS ’19 (Biotechnology), Research Technologist at Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Rodolfo Montez Ph.D. ‘10 (Astrophysical Science & Technology), Astrophysicist at Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian
- Jonathan Phillips MS ‘99, Ph.D. ‘11 (Color Science), Manager, Pixel Display Color & Image Quality Team, Android Software at Google
- Kylie Pleakis BS ‘19 (Applied Mathematics), Software Engineer at Metron
- Madison Ricco BS ‘18 (Biology), Inpatient Pharmacy Intern at UCHealth & Graduate Student Researcher in the Anchordoquy Laboratory
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event