First IEEE Upstate New York Workshop on Secure and Sustainable Communications Networks
Call for Participation:
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Rochester Section Joint Chapters of Aerospace and Communication the will be hosting the 1st Upstate New York Workshop on Secure and Sustainable Communications Networks (SSCN). It will take place on October 10th, from 8:30am-5pm, in the B. Thomas Golisano Auditorium at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
The SSCN workshop will bring together researchers in the upstate NY area working on different aspects of secure and sustainable communications and networking. The goal is to provide a forum where we can learn about the research and development in these fields in companies and universities in and around Upstate NY.
There will be various ways to participate in the workshop such as presentations, posters, product demonstrations and sponsorship.
- Oral presentation of extended abstract (max 2 pages) and poster presentations (submit ½ page abstract) at the workshop will be considered.
- Exhibition by companies: Along with the presentations, space for exhibitions will be provided for free. Companies are invited to display their products or services (first come first serve depending on space availability). Parties interested in exhibiting should immediately contact Dr Nirmala Shenoy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Companies are invited to sponsor the workshop by:
- Underwriting the costs of lunch, beverages or break snacks.
- Providing supplies/services for our registration hand-out packet. Typical items would be pens, note pads, ID badges, lanyards.
- Assisting us in our marketing activities, such as mailing costs, printing and press releases.
- As a sponsor, your company will be provided the following:
- Name and logo of sponsor companies will appear on our Workshop web page and the Final Program.
- Designation as a Charter Sponsor for your continued sponsorship in our future annual workshops.
For further details and enquiries, contact Dr. Nirmala Shenoy at email email@example.com
- Paper submissions due: 15th Sept 2023 (11:00 pm PDT)
- Author notification of acceptance: 30th Sept 2023
- Final version of extended abstract - 5th October 2023
- Conference: 10 October 2023
- General Chair: Dr. Nirmala Shenoy (RIT)
- Technical Program Chair: Daryl Johnson (RIT)
- Publicity Chair: Bill Stackpole (RIT)
Sponsored by IEEE Communications Society and IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems - Joint Chapters, Rochester New York
Rochester Institute of Technology - Golisano College of Computing and
Information Sciences, Room: 70-1400
Rochester, New York, United States 14623
When and Where
Open to the Public