Global Leadership Certificate Program
The global certificate focuses on managing and leading people in a global environment. The overall goal of this certificate program is to help students build their foundational skills to work with people from around the world and lead organizations operating across global boundaries.
The objectives of the Global Leadership Certificate are for students to:
- Explore and discuss cultural similarities and differences and their impact on leadership in the workplace.
- Identify and practice the skills necessary for leading teams in a global environment.
- Develop an understanding for the ethical dilemmas that exist when leading and the global impact of these actions.
- Discuss current trends impacting global corporate leadership of international talent.
- Explore opportunities and challenges of being an expatriate.
This free program is available to all RIT students and is sponsored by the Leadership Academy at Saunders.
Required: Applicants accepted into the program must attend all six in-person sessions during the spring semester, Tuesdays, 5-7 p.m. (2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/19, 3/26). The program will culminate in a presentation and celebration on March 26, 2024! Light dinner is provided at each session.
Limited to 30 Students
Deadline to Apply: February 2, 2024
To request ASL interpreting or real-time captioning services, please visit RIT Access Services.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event