Responsible Conduct of Research: Diversity
RIT U-RISE Summer Workshop Series
Workshop #3: Responsible Conduct of Research: Diversity
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Guest presenter: Dr. Gary Skuse
All workshops will be offered face-to-face on campus in GOS-2305 and
in Zoom at https://rit.zoom.us/j/95871863397
Engage in interactive discussions about:
- research ethics
- lab safety
- diversity and community involvement
- data handling by researchers
- NIH guidelines for research
- the role of design in research
For more information, and to register for any of the workshops, contact Paul Craig at email@example.com.
- Interpreters and captioning will be provided in both the face-to-face and Zoom sessions.
- All are welcome to attend and participate.
When and Where
Open to the Public