RIT Virtual Career Weeks
Attend the RIT Virtual Career Weeks this fall!
September 22-25 & October 5-9, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
RIT’s Virtual Career Weeks empowers students to choose the right employers hiring within their industry while learning how to stand out in their virtual job search. This two-week event will be made up of one-hour virtual employer Information Sessions.
Industry-specific tracks allow for tailored, targeted virtual recruitment. Students now have the ability to clearly see which employers are interested in their majors, and the open positions available. The tracks include:
- Business Processes
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Science & Research
Career Week Sign-Up
Sign-up for an employer’s Virtual Career Week Information Session to learn about the company, open positions, and how to stand out to their recruiters during this virtual time.
- Sign-in to Career Connect and go to Events > Information Sessions
- See all of the participating companies in this Fall’s Career Week by choosing the Information Session Type: Career Week
- Choose one of the five tracks that apply to your area of study and see the companies recruiting for that industry by selecting More Filters > Tracks
- RSVP to the event for employers to review your profile and contact you. You will also receive reminders of upcoming events with that employer
If students are in need of interpreting services for an employer’s Virtual Information Session, request an interpreter through Access Services. Interpreters are being requested frequently. In order to secure an interpreter, review the list early and request service as early as possible- no later than 7 days of your scheduled event.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event