Thought At Work Design Conference
Thought At Work is a two-day student-run, student-focused design conference held every fall at RIT. Organized by RIT students, the event connects top industry professionals with hundreds of passionate students for a weekend of one-of-a-kind inspiration, collaboration and instruction.
This year's conference is in a hybrid format, with students invited to attend in-person events that will stream virtual speakers. Attendees will receive goody bags, free food truck meals and the invaluable networking opportunities Thought At Work has provided for years.
Registration can be done through Campus Groups. The event is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 1 (4-8 p.m.) and Saturday, Oct. 2 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) in Webb Auditorium (first floor, Booth Hall) and adjacent classrooms.
Featured speakers include:
- June Digan (freelance graphic designer and illustrator)
- Cait Charniga (senior product designer at Spotify)
- Grace Ling (product and UX designer at Electronic Arts)
- Miguel Cardona (designer advocate, education at Figma)
- Seth Eshelman (co-founder, Staach)
- Jung Soo Park (senior industrial designer at frog)
- Jon Grossman (senior industrial designer at Verily)
- Marina Pinheiro (freelance industrial designer and sustainability consultant)
- Kumiko Toft (senior UX/UI design manager at Apple)
- Fiona Tran (mid-level graphic designer at Discord)
When and Where
Open to the Public