Virtual Mock Interview Days
Students can practice their virtual interviewing skills with some of RIT's employer partners. Through one-on-one guidance, students will participate in a 30-minute “mock” virtual interview followed by a 10-minute critique from the interviewer.
This spring semester, Mock Interview Days are happening every month:
- February 19, 2021 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- March 18, 2021 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- April 9, 2021 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
All sign-ups will be through Career Connect. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to Career Connect
- Upload your most recent resume Click “JOBS” from the left-hand navigation
- Type “MOCK” into the search field and select which academic year applies to you
- Click Apply and select a day and single time slot (limit one per person)
If you need to cancel your scheduled mock interview, click “Leave Slot” through Career Connect within 48 hours before your interview time.
Interpreting Services: Unless otherwise noted, students are responsible for requesting interpreting services. To submit requests, go to myaccess.rit.
When and Where
This is an RIT Only Event